A few words about myself
My name is Michal Lemanski, or just Leman. Once upon a time, not so long ago, I decided to take a risk and say good bye to my ”corporate life” in order to become a rock climber. Today I am one of those lucky guys who can say that climbing and mountaineering are both, my career, life-style, and my huge passion.
WHAT IS CLIMBING DOJO?
Climbing Dojo is simply myself – no more, no less. I established this venture to share my love for climbing, nature, and people. By evangelising about rock climbing and mountaineering I would like to make this world a better place, where people make a meaningful connections with themselves and have a greater appreciation of nature and environment.
Therefore Climbing Dojo is more than just a business name and yet another rock climbing coach or instructor. It is the way of thinking, living, and sharing what I love with people that I care about.
Some of my qualifications
- Mountaineering Instructor Award Trainee (REC3)
- Rock Climbing Route Setter RSA Level 1 and 2(REC3)
- Remote Emergency Care (REC3)
Some of my most epic climbing experiences:
- Matterhorn Liongrat AD+ III
- Weisshorn East Ridge AD III
- Embankment E2 5c Fairhead
- Hell’s Kitchen HVS 5a, 5a
- Toremore Island Ireland’s highest sea stack
- The Crazy Horseman E3 6a, Gap of Dunloe, Co. Kerry
- Prisoner E5 6a, Dalkey Co. Dublin