Whether you dream to climb your first 7a, or you want to make the most out of your climbing trip to Spain, employing a qualified and experienced climbing coach is often the most efficient and fastest way to success.
With hundreds of hours of coaching experience, be it delivering NICAS (National Indoor Climbing Award Scheme) or coaching participants of Irish Climbing Youth Series, I can help you to identify your personal strengths as well as weaknesses and turn them into opportunities. This approach will help to tailor each subsequent session to your specific needs and personal goals.
Who is it for?
You don’t have to be an 8a crusher or Adam Ondra to have a coach. All you need is love for climbing and desire to improve. The rest is in hands of your awesome coach.
Depending on your skills a typical coaching session may focus on one of the following topics:
1. Improving climbing movement technique
2. Introduction to COG (centre of gravity) and base of support
3. Learning lead climbing
4. Dealing with fear of falling and improving confidence
5. Climbing-specific strength and conditioning
6. Adaptive climbing for para-climbers and people with special needs
7. Designing personalised training programmes
8. Climbing your first 7a
9. Working on ABC (Agility, Balance, Coordination)